We have extensive experience delivering public building contracts for our clients, ranging from cyclical maintenance of heritage buildings to large-scale new build construction for public transport buildings.
Key areas of experience include:
- Heritage works including condition surveys and producing repair specifications
- Specialist repairs and maintenance to historical buildings including liaison with English Heritage and conservation planners
- Town halls
- Community buildings and schools
- Sports facilities
- Performing arts
- Bus stations
- Demolition of public buildings for redevelopment
- Public open spaces and landscaping
Working with local authorities, landowners, private sector funders and registered providers, we deliver thousands of new homes every year.
As well as creating and maintaining better homes for local people, we also build, refurbish and maintain education and community facilities across the country.