Our range of in-house services meet or exceed environmental legislation, and through our waste partners we are able to manage all of your recycling and general waste needs, as well as any specialist service requirements you may have, such as confidential waste, hazardous waste or healthcare waste.
Innovative solutions: We have successfully introduced macerators for food waste disposal which have a biodigester capable of digesting up to 180kg of food waste in any 24-hour period. The resulting grey water can then be flushed to drains and sewer systems where it presents no risk of blockage.
Training: All our operatives undergo extensive training in waste disposal and segregation. This includes:
- Infection Control Policy
- Waste Legislation and Duty of Care
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002
- General Waste Transfer Notes/ Hazardous Waste Consignment
- IOSH In-house Environmental Management Training Course
- Environmental Risk
- Management Training, covering details of the ISO14001management standard
Specialist waste management solutions We have considerable experience of offering specialist waste services such as the disposal of biohazardous waste, clinical waste and secure and confidential waste. We follow the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011 derived from the EU Waste Framework Directive.