EQUANS was named North East Lincolnshire Council’s (NELC) regeneration partner in 2010, and has been providing specialist advice and delivering services on the council’s behalf ever since.
The team has since secured a 3 year contract extension until the end of June 2025. During this time, EQUANS is responsible for delivering the regeneration and infrastructure services for the Council within the North East Lincolnshire borders, including:
- property management and Facilities Management, including security
- architectural, building surveying and civil engineering
- highways infrastructure and maintenance
- planning and building control
EQUANS has immersed itself in the local community, optimised its resources, delivered sustainable services and utilised its wide-ranging capabilities in energy, services and regeneration – to support NELC to meet its local ambitions.
The North East Lincolnshire contract is proud of its credentials and has received a number of local and national awards over the years, including:
- National Security Inspectorate (NSI)-Gold Accreditation
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) Approved Contractor
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) gold accreditation in 2019, 2020, & 2021
- Inside Housing award – Best Partnership (rest of UK), in 2021 – for Cordage View development, 15 apartment independent living
- The Royal Town Planning Institute’s (RTPI) Local Authority Team of the Year 2017
- The LABC Bricks and Mortar Partnership Award 2017
- The large commercial building category award at the South Yorkshire and Humber Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Awards 2017.